- Williamstown Specialist Medical Centre
- 87 Ferguson St, Williamstown, 3016
- Phone: 03 9419 9899
William Pianta is an Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in Hip, Knee and Shoulder surgery. He takes a holistic approach to his patients’ orthopaedic problems, assessing each patient within the context of their medical and social circumstances.
William completed his orthopaedic training in Victoria and has also completed a Trauma Fellowship at Western Health, a Hip and Knee Replacement Fellowship in Canada and subspecialty training in shoulder surgery in the USA and Europe.
William has special interests in:
- Hip replacement, including direct anterior approach.
- Knee replacement, partial and total – utilising computer navigation and robotic-assisted.
- Revision hip and knee replacement.
- Shoulder arthroscopy and cuff repair/stabilisation.
- ACL reconstruction surgery.
- Fracture management.
- East Melbourne